Thursday, April 24, 2008

Highway Robbery!

I wish I could photoshot Nate's face into this picture so I wouldn't have to pay $30 for a set of Kindergarten Graduation pictures!



Well I am not. I really want to since I did buy Sophia's but I know I didn't pay $30 for them because all we got were some wallets I believe. Maybe a 5x7. I haven't bought any school pictures because they are so darn expensive and since we are always taking pictures of the kids why do I need to pay a million dollars for a posed shot that I forget to dress them for!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Jordan could certainly photoshop Nate's face into that picture--just email it to her. Now that the semester has ended she can work on funner stuff. :) ---not that she wasn't doing funner stuff anyway. ha

Granny's Blog said...

Why can't you dress him up in his gown and hat ant take him outside and get a picture of him standing in front of a tree or bush?

TheVillamorFamily said...

Because I don't have a gown or hat! I do have my old band uniform hat....but not the white plume....and I do have my graduation gown that is white so short it will probably fit him perfect!! ha

Anonymous said...

Love the photoshop idea- that would be hilarious!