Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rock collector

Sophia has always loved rocks and Friday she got the urge to go outside and collect all the geodes she could find. She started off with a sandwich bag but as you can see her collection got too big. She always wants to bring these inside the house but collections such as these are best observed in their natural habitat! She probably has a collection of rocks somewhere in her room already!!

Where does she get this rock collecting desire from????

Yep....Granny! Who has been known to stop on the side of the road and pick up rocks. She even went into an undeveloped subdivision to swipe some of the nice rocks that were left behind when they were making the roads. Did I tell that story right Granny???

3 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Boy, that's an old picture of me. Is that brown hair!? I don't remember that story but it's probably true. Rocks rule!

Granny's Blog said...

That picture was taken before I became known as "Scar Face". Have you seen my new tattoo's?

The Walker Family said...

Granny has been after some rocks in our yard too. One time we stopped on the side of the road so she could get some rocks! Maybe she was the influence over me when I threw all those rocks at FIV when we were growing up. I blame her! heehee