Sunday, April 13, 2008

Manic Monday...

Remember this group??


Anyway....so tomorrow after school we will run out the door for Activity Days at Jessica's house from 4-5pm. We will actually leave at 445pm se we can make it to Sophia's tennis lesson from 5-6pm. Then I thought to look at Nate's ball schedule and discovered he has a ballgame at 7pm. So it looks like we won't get home until 830 tomorrow night! Plus it is Richard's choir practice night so I am doing all this solo!

**sigh** Oh well....at least all Mondays aren't like this!

2 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Be sure to take some snacks or some money since you will be gone so long. Every one will get hungry.

Jenn said...

Hi Mary Beth,
What a beautiful family you have! Your days sound a lot like mine. I thought things would get easier once they got to school, but it is crazier than ever!
I'd be happy to give you info on the train ride. You can contact me at: seamom@rose.net
Looking forward to hearing from you! ~Jenn~