Sunday, April 20, 2008

No tee-fiss

Nate lost his other front tooth this morning....but he didnt' want his picture taken. Here is the process of me trying to get a picture of his toothless grin!
First comes lots of begging and bribing....

Then he reluctantly lifts his upperlip but it looks like he is picking his nose instead...

I told him not to pick his nose! (i know what you are thinking....what a messy desk she has!)
OK...now we are getting somewhere! Look at that sweet dimple!

What a cute boy!

There it is! Those are going to be some big teeth when they finally come in!! The tooth fairy better not forget this time!!

7 comments:

Granny's Blog said...

Now Nate can sing,"All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"! I hope the tooth faerie had a bag full of money tonight.

The Walker Family said...

YEAH NATE! The tooth failry gave Forrest $6 when he lost his first front tooth. Dad gasped when Fo came running in with the money. It was dark and he thought he had pulled out two dollars, not a five and a one!

Chris said...

Cute boy! I hadn't noticed the messy desk in the background before you commented on it MK...then I had to click on the picture and enlarge it....whoa, what a mistake!! Wow, what hit over there? JUST KIDDING. Looks like scrapbooking work in progress. That's great--I wish I would get motivated to scrapbook again.

Anonymous said...

I love the series of pics. So cute! Abigail just told me she has a loose tooth. I hope it takes a loooong time to fall out!

TheVillamorFamily said...

The funny thing about this also is I took a dollar from Sophia's bookcase to give to Nate! She never missed it!

TheVillamorFamily said...

Chris---no scrapbooking going on here!!....this blog IS my scrapbook now!! I have started printing off digital picture books from shutterfly which have no embellishments but the pictures and journaling are there which are the most important things to me!! It works for now!! I want to print off my blog into bookform one day!

Melissa said...

Hi MK!
I can't believe Nate is big enough to lose teeth!!! Phoebe has two big girl teeth already (on bottom)and I just noticed another one. I'm kind of excited for the top ones to come out. Kids look so cute at that stage. Fun pics!